February 2, 2019

So Hoppy Together

These little frogs are just so cute . . . I would have loved to have them around when we did Frog and Toad day in first grade.  They remind me so much of the friends in Arnold Lobel's Frog and Toad series.


The would have definitely been encouraging each other that they could do anything they set their minds to do.  That is what friends do for each other!  What friend would you like to send this card to??


Stamps: So Hoppy Together
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Combo, Smoky Slate Combo, 
Basic Black Dark, Crumb Cake Light
Accessories:  Pinewood Planks Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

Heat Wave . . . we're having a heat wave!!  It is hard to believe that it is already sixty degrees warmer than it was on Wednesday and it is supposed to get warmer still.  I certainly hope the groundhog does not see his shadow today because I am sick of winter cold and snow!!  I will definitely be glad when the snowbank at the end of my driveway melts some . . . I got hung up in it yesterday afternoon and had to shovel my way out of it!!  Not fun!!

I am going to enjoy the warmer temperatures today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: