February 21,2019

Incredible Like You

Here is another one of the Incredible Like You cards I made a while back.  I made a similar one that you can see here, with slightly different colors and orientation.


I love that I can have almost any color ribbon I need by coloring in the ribbon with my Stampin' Blends.  Here I used a Dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend to make a coordinating ribbon.


Stamps: Incredible Like You
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Ink: Gray Granite, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Silver Metallic Ribbon, 
Smoky Slate Dark Stampin' Blend, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The sunshine looks so good shining in through my window!!  I actually think I may be able to hold two stamping events in a row as tonight is Technique/Stamp Club night . . . maybe the weather will start cooperating all the time now.  I guess I do need to go figure out what cards we will be making tonight . . . I have the techniques . . . just need to come up with cards that use them!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: