February 19, 2019

Well Said

I saw this scrapbook layout on Pinterest and thought it would be the perfect beginning pages for my 2019 Moments scrapbook.   Everyday is a new adventure and this year I have some great adventures planned.


Of course the fact that it is black and gold made it extra special!!



My year numbers were fussy cut from the Broadway Bound Designer Series paper pack.  And of course the "hooray" and "time for a new adventure" from the Well Said bundle fit right in with the theme of my pages and scrapbook.


I sent my pictures up to be printed yesterday and then promptly forgot to pick them up when I was in Iowa City yesterday.



Stamps: Well Said
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Broadway Bound
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Well Written Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Basic Pearl Jewels

It was awesome to be back at Make-It-Monday last night!!  I realized last night that I cancelled more stamping events for this bad weather than I did the year I was sick and undergoing chemoptherapy!!  CRAZY!!  I am hoping that this storm that is forecast for tonight and tomorrow is the last one for this winter!!  I can dream, can't I?

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: