February 8, 2019

Love What You Do

I think I might have mentioned that I was making some scrapbooking pages.  I joined a scrapbooking group on Facebook that uses only Stampin' Up! products and this is one of the layouts that some one else did and posted.



I thought when I go to put some pictures on these pages that I would journal a little bit on the upper left hand corner.


It doesn't show up real well in the photos, but I did emboss the small Petal Pink rectangle with the Beautiful Butterfly Thinlits before adding the Grapefruit Grove die cut.


Both sides of this Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper are awesome.  I would be hard pressed to tell you whether I like colored butterfly or the black and white side the best.


Stamps:  Love What You Do, Ribbon Of Courage
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove Foil
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Beautiful Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot Embossing Mats, 
Big Shot, Butterfly Duet Punch, 
Everyday Label Punch, 
Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins

Holy cow . . . .not that I need to go anywhere . . . but I could not get out of my house safely even if I wanted to!!  The ramp is a solid sheet of ice that shows no signs of melting soon, despite my efforts and the driveway is even worse.  I am hoping the sunshine today works a little magic but I am not holding my breath.  I just hope that some of it gets melted before it starts snowing again.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: