February 17, 2019

Painted Seasons


Today I have paired two of the new Sale-a-Bratin stamp sets together . . . Painted Seasons and All Adorned.  They are both pretty awesome!!!



Even though it seems like I have ribbon in every conceivable color, I didn't have just the right one I wanted for this card.  No problem . . . I just took the silver metallic trimmed ribbon and colored it with my Granny Apple Green Dark Stampin' Blend . . . and voila' . . . I have the perfect colored ribbon!!


Stamps: Painted Seasons, All Adorned
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Ink: Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends" . Granny Apple Green Dark
Accessories: Silver 3/8" Metallic Trimmed Ribbon, Clear Faceted gems


I know this is really dating me . . . but our weather reminds me of a song that was popular when I was a kid . . . I'm Henry the VII I Am . . . the part of the lyrics that stick in my mind are . . . "Second verse same as the first" . . . . and as kids we always added . . . "little bit louder and a little bit worse".   The weather seems a bit that way to me as well . . . louder and worse with each verse that is added!!  I would like to think that today is the LAST verse!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the  most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: