February 9, 2019

Geared Up Garage

I knew when I saw this stamp set  . . . Geared Up Garage . . . in the Occasions catalog, it would be one I would have to keep in my stash for ever.  Both of my son-in-laws are car guys so this will be the perfect set for their birthday and whatever cards!!


I am really kind of liking this scrapbooking thing.  These are more of the pages that I copied from the group I belong to on Facebook.  I think they turned out pretty cool.


Now I just need to get some pictures onto them!!


That is the hardest part for me . . . deciding which pictures to use and how to crop them!!  Hopefully this will help!!


Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Cardstock: Real red, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, 
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Classic Garage
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Garage Gers Thinlits Dies, Big Shot

Today I am making Valentine cards with kids at our local library.  I am not sure I can get out of my driveway because of the ice, so my friend, Carol, who is also the librarian is picking me up.  It will be nice to get out and see something other than the four walls of my house!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: