February 5, 2019

Meant To Be

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it.  Here is a super simple Valentine's Day card that I found Pinterest.


It would be super simple to change out the colors or the orientation of the card and they all would look unique.  Look for some of those in the coming days.


Stamps: Meant to Be, Forever Lovely
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: All My Love
Ink: Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:  All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack

The weather is definitely conspiring against Make-It-Monday.  I am again cancelling stamping tonight because of the impending ice storm.  I ran to Washington early to run a couple of errands and to get some groceries before bad weather sets in again.  I figured that was more important than an earlier blog post.  

Stay safe if ice is headed your way!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: