February 14, 2019

Birthday Cheer


What a fun color combination for a birthday card!!  I have used the How Sweet It is Designer paper more for birthday cards than with the stamp set is was designed to coordinate with.  If fact, I don't even have the stamp set that coordinates with the paper.


One side of this paper has all of the sweet stuff on it and the other side has awesome colorful patterns like these!!

 

I usually don't stamp on the inside of my cards, but this sentiment was just about perfect!! 




Stamps: Birthday Cheer
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
Designer Series Paper: How Sweet it Is
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Dark, 
Lovely Lipstick Dark, Highland Heather Dark
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

My goodness it was ice to have no snow or freezing cold temperatures!!  Not that I did any thing outside the house yesterday, but it was nice knowing I could have if I wanted to!!  

I am sure today will bring more of the same . . . even though it is Valentine's Day . . . stamping, reading, and resting!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: