February 7, 2019

Forever Lovely

Here is another super simple Valentine's day card that you could whip up with few supplies!!  It is a variation of some of the others I have posted in the last little while.  


At first I did not think that I liked the pink in this paper but it is growing on me!!


Stamps:  Forever Lovely
Cardstock:  Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  All My Love
Ink:  Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Basic Pearl Jewels, All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack

Can I just say again that I am TIRED of winter!!  I cancelled the third stamping event in the last 10 days today!!  Spring can come anytime . . . I thought the groundhog did not see his shadow!!  Okay rant over . . . now I will put my rose colored glasses back on . . . at least the weather has given me an opportunity to get some stuff done . . . I have spent a ton of time in my stamping room and I am also in the process of purging my closet and dresser drawers!!  In my bottom dresser drawer I found all of my file folders and information they had given me at the University when I was diagnosed and started treatment for my lymphoma.  I will say it was an extremely good feeling to trash all of that stuff!!!  Bring on the spring and nicer weather!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: