February 20, 2019

Incredible Like You

This is one of the cards I made a while back when I was playing with one stamp set a day.  I love the sentiments in this set . . . they are all equally cool!!


I am pretty sure I found this card or one like it on Pinterest.  This is not my usually color palette that I reach for when stamping but I really do like the combination.



Stamps: Incredible Like You
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Cardstock Vellum
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies,  Dot To Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Leaf Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was suppose to have two events I was going to today . . . one a class at the local library about alcohol inks and another event at the coffee shop in Kalona.  Both of those events got cancelled so what else is there to do but spend the day in my stamping room.  I do have a vendor event I am attending on Sunday so I am hoping to get things organized for it and pray that the weather cooperates on that day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: