February 24, 2019

Home To Roost

I decided at the last minute last night to take a simple make and take to the vendor fair today.  I had many pieces cut for kid's valentines that I did not use because of the weather.  You can see those here.  I decided to repurpose the pieces and came up with this simple note card.



I think it will be perfect for today because it is simple and will introduce people to stamping.  And the bonus is that I didn't have to cut anything new and am using up some pieces that I already have ready to go.


Stamps: Home To Roost
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Real Red, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Real red Light, Crumb Cake Light
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I can hardly believe it but not only is everything ready and loaded for the vendor show today . . . everything is completely ready and sitting by the door for tomorrow night as well!!  Yesterday was such a dreary day I decided to stay home and get it all done at once.  If you are in the Coralville area today, stop out at the Marriott Hotel Conference center and pay a visit to the vendor and craft show!!  I'll be there!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: