February 23, 2019

Birthday Cheer

Who needs a bright and cheery birthday card??  If you do then I have just the card for you!!


I haven't used much of the image side of the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper but I certainly have used the side with the patterns!!  It is very bright and cheery and so much fun!!  Once again, I didn't have the exact ribbon I wanted, so I colored in the Metallic Gold Trim Ribbon with my Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend.  This is one of the cards everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday!


Stamps: Birthday Cheer, More Than Words (Available March 1)
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, PoolParty, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: How Sweet it Is
Ink: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin' Blends:  Highland Heather Combo Pack, 
Daffodil Delight Dark, Granny Apple Green Dark, Real Red Dark, 
Bermuda Day Dark
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a very productive day yesterday . . .all of the leftover cards are stamped up and put together from last week's stamp night and technique club and I actually got everything all cut and ready to stuff into envelopes for Monday night.  Today I am hoping to get everything pulled out and ready to go for the vendor fair tomorrow afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: