February 27, 2019

All Adorned

The new Country Floral Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder is absolutely gorgeous!!! You are going to want it for sure.  And it is free with a qualifying order!!!


Once again I took my color combination from the designer series paper . . . another Sale-a-Bration item!!  And the stamp set is a another Sale-a-Bration item as well!!  It is a win win win!!


Stamps: All Adorned
Cardstock: Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Painted Seasons
Ink: Pool Party
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits Dies, 
Country Floral Textured Dynamic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
3/8" Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day of rest . . . today may be the same because I got to the really interesting part of my mystery book and I am having a hard time putting it down.  I read late into the night and am anxious to finish it up today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: