February 6, 2019

Hello Cupcake

I love this cupcake set and I am going to love it even more in March when you are able to purchase framelits to die cut the shapes.  I can think of all kinds of ideas I want to try with them.


This was yet another card that was on Pinterest.  I have a ton of this gingham designer paper . . . . I need to get to using it!!!


Stamps:  Hello Cupcake
Cardstock:  Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Gala
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Early Espresso
Accessories: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a totally stay at home day.  There is a pot of soup in the crockpot and a new box of stamping goodies that was delivered yesterday afternoon.  

I did try and make some scrapbook pages yesterday afternoon that I will share in the next few days.  I have no idea what pictures I am going to put on them, but I am having fun making them!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: