February 4, 2019

Meant To Be

I had a LOT of these scallop hearts laying around on my stamping table from a previous project and decided that they had to be used!!  So . . . this simple card was born!!


This is the last of the cards everyone will be making tomorrow night at the rescheduled Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Meant to Be
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: All My Love
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensional

I am off to Iowa City as soon as I am done posting this to run some errands and just be out and about.  When I get home I will be putting the finishing touches on the packets for tonight's Kid's Valentine Class.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: