February 25, 2019

First Steps

People have been asking for a baby card for Make-It-Monday so here it is!!


 

Little feet do certainly leave big imprints on our hearts from the moment we see them!!  This saying couldn't be more perfect for a baby card!!


Stamps: First Steps
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Gala
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, 
Organdy Combo pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day combining three of the things I love the most . . . family, food, and talking about stamping!!  After the vendor show I met, Julie, Jason, and John at HuHot and we had a wonderful birthday supper.  When I got home I curled up with my heating pad and a blanket as the venue for the vendor show was pretty cold most of the day.

I can hardly believe it but I think we may be able to have another Make-It-Monday tonight.  Other than being cold the sun is out and the roads are great.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: