February 3, 2019

Hey Love

Tomorrow night I get to combine two of my favorite things . . . working with kids and stamping.  I am doing a Mommy and Me workshop where each participant will be able to make 5 valentine cards.


I have five cards designed, but knowing kids like I do, I am sure there will be a couple of them that will like one way better than the others.  So . . . the five cards will be interchangeable in design.  If they want to make all five . . . perfect . . . if they want to make them all the same that will be perfect as well.



Stamps: Hey Love
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, real Red, basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black and Stampin' Blends of your choice
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Even though is is only February 3rd, today reminds me of a spring day where it is very foggy and you can hear the snow melting outside.  It would not hurt my feelings at all if all of this dirty snow melted away!!

I am off to run some errands in Iowa City and then spend my afternoon stamping with some friends in North Liberty.  Of course, the Super Bowl will be calling my name when I get home!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: