February 13, 2019

Incredible Like You

What has there been to do lately but stay at home in the house and stamp!!  This is one of the cards I found on Pinterest for this set.  I love the color combination on this card.



I did have to fussy cut around the flower, but it was not hard at all to do.


Stamps: Incredible Like You
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Gray Granite,  Whisper White
Ink: Gray Granite, Balmy Bluem Mint Macaron
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Silver 3/8" Metallic Trim Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was suppose to have an early morning dentist appointment today, but decided to reschedule it, since I didn't want to take off for Iowa City before they have had a chance to work on the roads.  I think they will be fine with a little sunshine and work, but the idea of leaving at 7:00 just did not appeal to me!!

So . . . that means today will be more of the same . . . dinner in the crockpot and stamping and reading all day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: