February 12, 2019

Hello Cupcake

So here is the second set of pages I made for John's birthday photos.  I love this cupcake set and will love it even more in March when it has a set of dies to cut out the cupcake and the frosting.


I think I am going to put photos of the friends that came to celebrate with us on these pages.


This time I took the Botanical Butterfly paper and brayered Real Red Ink on the black and white check side.


The Celebrate You Framelits were the perfect compliment to the rest of the elements on the pages.

 

Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black
Accessories:  Celebrate You Thinlit Dies, Layering Squares Framelits, 
Big Shot, Brayer, Real Red Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another stay at home day . . . it is a good thing that I have my craft room and several good books to read!!  Hopefully my knee will allow me to work in my stamp room today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: