February 11, 2019

Hello Cupcake

So after copying a couple of scrapbook layouts directly I decided to branch out on my own and make a couple of layouts for John's surprise birthday party.  The girls had everything decorated with black and red buffalo check so I took my color scheme from that.


They had balloons all over the place that said . . . Vintage Dude . . . The Man . . . The Myth . . . The Legend . . . so of course I had to put that on my pages.


I have pictures ready to be picked up to put on my pages, but of course I have not been able to get to Iowa City to get them.


I was actually pretty pleased with the way they turned out!!


Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly, Broadway Bound
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black
Accessories:  Well Written Framelits, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch,
 Candle Embellishments, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am so tired of this weather . . . I just rescheduled my stamp night again for the third time.  Between the forecast, my icy driveway, and my sore body from falling on Saturday, it just seemed like the right decision.  The sand/salt mixture that they out on our driveway Saturday afternoon did help some but it is still not easy to get up or down.  I managed to go to the local grocery store this morning to get some of the basics that we had run out of . . . so now I think I can be snowed in another week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: