October 31, 2020

Celebration Tidings

Happy Halloween!!!  A while back I attended a virtual stamp gathering called Holiday Hoopla that was put on by the Stampin' Sisters . . . Peggy and Tina. This is one of the cards that was a make and take at that event.  This particular bundle was not on my radar, nor did I intend to buy it until I knew it was going to be one of the bundles they featured in their Make and Takes. Boy . . . am I glad I got it!  I have used it a ton since then!!  I particularly like the dies that come in the bundle.


This was also one of the cards that was in the Halloween Cards in the Mail. Quick and easy sometimes is the best!!


Stamps:  Celebration Tidings
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Black Glitter Paper
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Celebration Labels Dies

Today looks to be another beautiful fall day.  That is awesome as we are getting together for our fall family birthday and anniversary celebrations. Hanna and Jake arrived last night.  Since the weather is so nice we are going to get take out food for lunch and sit in Julie and Jason's backyard and enjoy the visit.  We may make a trip to Amana after lunch or we may just sit and visit . . . either one would be awesome!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: