October 19, 2020

So Sentimental

Are you ready to see another of the designer series paper packs that is on sale this month?  Today I am using the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper. Many of the sheets have poinsettias on them, but this sheet just has the berries.  It looks festive without screaming Christmas so is good to use all year round.


This is one of the cards that is in the Cards in the Mail packet that is new this week.  I have so many friends I could send this card to, I may just have to make many many of them.


Stamps: So Sentimental
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Real Red, Gold Foil, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Poinsettia Place
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Poinsettia Dies, 
Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folders, Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I got a lot done on my to do list yesterday . . . not as much as there is to do, but I made a good dent in it.  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to pick up groceries and a new crock pot for my Peek Into Santa's Workshop Day that is this Saturday.  After that it will be back to the stamping room to see what else I can get accomplished.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: