October 12, 2020

Love of Leaves

For s stamp set and die bundle that I did not think I needed, I sure have used this one A LOT!!  This card comes from a site I follow . . . Stamp With Bonnie.  I love her use of colors!!


This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  I hope they like it as much as I do.  Notice the detail on the die cut leaves . . . this is so easy to do with the Stitched Leaves Dies and gives the leaves added dimension.


Stamps: Love of Leaves, Happiest of Birthdays
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday we drove for miles and miles and for hours and only saw a few patches of colorful trees.  I have a feeling we did not go far enough north, but it was great to stretch our eyeballs, as John says.  When we got home I cut cardstock and got things ready for tonight and ended the night watching baseball.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: