October 4, 2020

Warm Hugs

I needed a few quick gifts the other day and I had been wanting to try the Warm Wrap Dies, so I decided to combine the two.  I am pretty pleased with how these turned out!!


The mini coffee carrier holds two of the coffee cups.  In one of the cups I put a packet of hot chocolate and in the other cup I put a packet of apple cider.


For these gifts I covered the whole coffee cup with designer series paper.  It is cute but I am not sure I would cover the whole cup again.  I will probably just use the Warm Wrap dies to make a center wrap.


Stamps: Warm Hugs, Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn 
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Min Macaron, Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo pack, Soft Suede Combo pack
Accessories:  Warm Wrap Dies, Fancy Tag Topper Punch, 
Mini Coffee Cups, Mini Coffee Carrier, 
Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon, 
Tear and Tape, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

On to the next sport . . . today will be filled with football and stamping.  I have actually got my TV working in my stamp room so I can watch a live football game instead of just reruns!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: