October 18, 2020

Celebration Tidings

I really did not realize how many people sent Halloween cards.  This has been one of my most popular Cards in the Mail classes!!  Who knew??  Certainly not me!!


The Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper has some really cool patterns in it.  And they are very subtle!!  I had to look at this paper several times to realize exactly what the pattern was!


Stamps: Celebration Tidings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Black Glimmer
Designer Series Paper: Magic in This Night 
Ink:Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
Accessories:  Ornate Layers Dies,  1 1/2" Metallic Mesh Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I will be a cardstock cutting fool this week!!  I am hoping to get a good start today on cutting cardstock for the Peek Into Santa's Workshop that is next Saturday.  I also want to get this week's Cards in the Mail figured out and get a start on cutting for those as well!!  Hopefully I get a lot done so that I can stuff envelopes this evening while watching the last baseball game before the World Series starts on Tuesday!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: