October 10, 2020

Beautiful Autumn

A couple of weekends ago I got together with some stampin' friends and we spent the whole weekend making cards and projects.  This is one of the cards that we made that weekend.  It was a shoebox swap that my friend, Susie provided.

 

I knew it would be perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.  It is in this week's packet.  I love the Cinnamon Cider color and need to get into the habit of using it more!!  And as I have said before the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper is to die for!!


Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Gold Foil, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends Dies, Poinsettia Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful morning!   I decided that I had not taken advantage of the beautiful weather lately so sat outside with my morning coffee for a couple of hours.  I sure need to be doing this because one day it is going to be too cold to enjoy the outdoors!!

Cardstock cutting is on the agenda for today!!  I am hoping to get everything ready for Monday night so I can go back to my craft show projects!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: