October 9, 2020

So Sentimental

Last night was technique/Stamp Club and one of the techniques we worked with is called Smack Down, or so I have been told.  It can make some really pretty backgrounds for your cards.


The trick is to find the right stamp to use.  I favor those that are medium size and are also an outline stamp.  I have seen is done with a solid image stamp, but like I said . . . I prefer the outline.


Stamps: So Sentimental, Painted Poppies
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Silver 3/8" Metallic Ribbon,
 Stampin' Diensionals

As soon as I am done posting this, I am off for an early morning hair appointment and then I have nothing scheduled for the rest of today . . . or the weekend for that matter!!  I need to figure out what we are doing Monday night at Make-It-Monday and get the cardstock cut, but that is about it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: