October 28, 2020

Celebration Tidings

Where in the world has the month of October gone????  Even in this strange year, overall time seems to be passing very quickly, although some days seem very long!!  Weird how that happens!!  I have a couple of Halloween cards left to share so I guess I had better be doing that . . . .


This was one of the Cards in the Halloween cards in the Mail.  Again, the paper and this time ribbon do the majority of the work for you!!  I will say again . . . I had no idea that people sent out that many Halloween cards.  I will have to remember that for next year!!


Stamps: Celebration Tidings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Magic In This Night
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Iridescent Pearls, 
1 1/2" Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

True to my word yesterday, I did nothing but go to my appointments and rest the remainder of the day.  I thought a little about doing some bookwork, but ended up doing nothing else but reading some emails and then watching the last game of the World Series.  Today I really do need to get busy and get some things done for my craft show!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: