October 13, 2020

Snow Wonder

I will sure be sorry to see the Snow Wonder Designer Series Paper retire at the end of December.  There are so many color combinations and patterns of snowflakes that you are sure to find one that works for the card you want to make.





This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week gets to make.  It is actually a funky fold card as the Balmy Blue cardstock base is folded back and then the designer series paper finishes the front of the card.


Stamps: Snow Wonder
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Snowflake Splendor
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Balmy Blue Combo Pack, Real Red Combo Pack, 
Shaded Spruce Combo Pack, Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack
Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies, Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, 
White Tulle Polka Dot Ribbon, Wink Of Stella, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

 
Appointments, stamping, and baseball . . . sometimes I think that is all I do!! But that is what is on the agenda again for today, so I guess it is what it is!! At least I have time to do the things I enjoy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Could you tell me what the score measurements are? Thanks