October 3, 2020

Forever Fern

My goal for the month of October is to use as much designer series paper as I can since Stampin' Up! is having such a great sale on it.  The Artistry Blooms paper has such awesome random patterns it makes absolutely beautiful cards.


This is one of the cards I made this morning for World Card Making Day.  What cards are you making today? 


Stamps: Forever Fern
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: Artistry Blooms
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Forever Flourishing Dies, Greenery Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day out shopping on the Rural Road Trip!!  Other than one little very out of the way shop, we found everything else with little to no trouble.  Maybe since I hadn't been out shopping in six months or maybe because it is just me, but I found some great buys and cute fall decorations. My absolute bargain was a Hawkeye sweatshirt that was a steal!!!  Now if only I could wear it to a game!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: