October 27, 2020

Best Year

The Evergreen 3D Embossing Folder is one I surely hope they carry over after the holiday season!!  I have used it several times and when I saw this card on a site I follow . . . Creativeleeyours . . . I knew I wanted to use it for a class card.  


This card does have quite a few layers on it and a lot of dimensionals, but they are oh so worth it!!  It is even prettier in person than it is in the photo. The photo just does not do it justice. 


Stamps: Best Year
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn, Brushed Metallic
Accessories:Stitched Rectangle Dies, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



Today is going to be a day of rest with a couple of appointments thrown in.  I may try to get caught up on my bookwork, but that can be done from the comfort of my recliner!!   

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Really like this card. Very Pretty!