October 5, 2020

Beautiful Autumn 

Once again my friend Susie, posted a sketch challenge we could use  if we wanted to.  Since I was trying to get ready for this week's Cards in The Mail I decided to give it a try.


I have had these gold rings which are in the annual Idea Book and Catalog for quite a while and had just never used them.  With all of the different colors of metals on this card, I thought they were the perfect accent for the sentiment.




Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste, Gilded Autumn
 Ink: Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends: Bronze
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, 
Gold Hoops, Gilded Gems, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue

It looks to be another beautiful day in the neighborhood!!  Not sure why that song popped into my head . . . but it did.  Walking, stamping, and baseball are on the agenda for today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: