October 20, 2020

Peaceful Moments

Playing With Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack is another one of the papers that is on sale this month.  It is perfect paper for fun birthday cards.  



This is also another one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail. Even though I have had it since the beginning of June I had not used the Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack yet.  Paired together with the paper and the Playing With Patterns Resin Dots, it makes a cheerful card anyone would love to receive.


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Playing With Patterns
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Playing With Patterns Resin Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Cardstock cutting and envelope stuffing is in my future for today and probably tomorrow as well.  I got quite a bit done yesterday as well as running some errands so I am actually ahead of myself on my to do list.  Hopefully I can fit in some walking today as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: