October 7, 2020

Love of Leaves

Once again the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper comes through for the win!!  One of the sheets of paper has the small leaves and acorn that match perfectly with the small punch pack . . . Autumn Punch Pack.  They make it super simple to add these perfect oak leaves and acorns . . . no stamping involved!!  



This is another one of the cards in the week's Cards in the Mail.  Change the sentiment and it works for just about any occasion and for anybody!!


Stamps: Love of Leaves
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Hippo and Friends Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Autumn Punch Pack, 
Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Another appointment . . . this one for a flu shot, and then it is back to baseball and stamping for me today.  I am trying to get ready for a craft show the weekend before Thanksgiving and even though I said I wasn't going to make anything new, I just can't seem to help it!!  I have to make new stuff!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: