October 23, 2020

Beautiful Autumn

I can tell when I love all of the patterns in a designer series paper pack when I use them all equally.  I can honestly say there are not any of the papers in this pack that I don't like.


I saw this card on Pinterest and knew it would be great for a Cards in the Mail card.  I must say, I had never thought about using one of the lighter colors of designer series paper as the base for writing, but I really kind of like it!!


Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso 
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Gilded Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Every piece of cardstock is cut and the supplies are all gathered.  All that is left to do today is to make my soups and dessert for the Peek Into Santa's Workshop tomorrow.  It certainly does make a difference when I don't have to worry about cleaning my house and setting up tables and everything here at the house.  Of course the flip side of that is, if I forget something we have to figure out how to do without it and transporting everything to Riverside.  But I think it is worth it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: