October 16, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

I have seen this Blossoms in Bloom card used with a lot of springy colored flowers so thought I would try it with some fall colors.  I know these are not really fall flowers but wanted to try it anyway.  I think it turned out all right.


This is one of the cards that everyone made last Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  I know that everybody can always use more birthday cards!!


Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Ink: Cajun Craze, Bumblebee
Accessories: Stamparatus, Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I sure do feel better today than I did 29 years ago at this time on this day!!  I can hardly believe that Hanna is 29 today!!  Where oh where does the time go!!   She took her dear sweet time getting here, but she has been going 100 miles an hour ever since.  Happy Birthday, Hanna!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: