October 22, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays

Have I said how much I love when the designer series paper does all the work for you when making a card??  Well, if not, then let me tell you . . . they are almost my favorite kind of card!!


The Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper has such fun abstract designs in a variety of colors.  So much fun!!  This is another one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Artistry Blooms
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Not quite sure how I managed this, but everything is cut and all envelopes are stuffed and I still have two days to go before Peek Into Santa's Workshop.  I just have a little more die cutting to do today and it will all be done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: