October 30, 2020

Buffalo Check

Back when I could eat an apple whole without cutting it into pieces, caramel apples were my favorite!!  I was thrilled when I got this card from my stampin' friend, Linda.  I love how she made the caramel with some Soft Suede paper and some glue.  


The Cheer All Year is a retired stamp set but it is the perfect sentiment for this card.  Layered onto a piece of cardstock that has been stamped with the Buffalo Check really made the caramel apple stand out!!





Wow . . . yesterday I made great headway making some gift card holders for my craft show.  Gift are are always popular, but I have a feeling they are going to be even more so this year.  I cranked out 30 of one style yesterday and am hoping that I can crank out a couple more styles today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: