October 25, 2020

Little Treats

A while back at one of the Make-It-Mondays we made this sparkly Halloween card.  I realized today I had not shared it and if I was going to I better do it this week.


I do know this is a card that I would not be sending to either of my daughters as they have an aversion to spiders, but I really do kind of like this sparkly guy.


Stamps: Little Treats
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Black Glitter, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:    Layering Circles Dies, Little Treat Box Dies, 
Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder, Iridescent Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday's Peek Into Santa's Workshop went off without a hitch.  And believe it or not I did not forget anything other than some small pieces of brown cardstock.  I believe everyone had a good time and went home with 30 beautiful Christmas cards.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: