October 29, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

When I first saw this card on Creativeleeyours I immediately thought of a thank you card . . . because someone could reach a whole new level on wonderful in something they have done for you.  When people were making it at Make-It-Monday, most of them said . . . "Hmmm . . . not really sure what occasion I would send this for." What do you think?


And probably for one of the first times since using the Stampin' Blends, I feel like I maybe got the shading to look fairly realistic.  Just goes to show how easy this sunflower is to color . . . if I can make it look fairly realistic, anyone can!!


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Ink: Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Crumb Cake Combo Pack
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends Dies, 
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Mini Glue Dots,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a fairly productive creative day, even though I made an impromptu trip to Washington to get some groceries and other things.  I am hoping today is just as productive!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: