October 21, 2020

Prize Peony

Today's card is one I saw on a site I look at sometimes . . . The Stamp Shach. Now, normally I don't like to mix Very Vanilla with Whisper White, but when I saw this card I fell in love with it.


Since all it had was a sentiment, I knew it would be perfect for a Cards in The Mail card.  The ferny piece is the backside of a cutout from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper.  I love the way it looks both white and vanilla depending on how the light shines on it.


Stamps: Prized Peony
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Forever Gold Laser Cut
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon, 
Gilded Gems, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be more cardstock cutting and die cutting . . . hopefully I get most of it done today so I can finish stuffing my envelopes during the World Series game tonight.  I am halfway there so it should doable!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: