October 6, 2020

Beautiful Autumn

Continuing on in my resolve to use my designer series paper, this is another card that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.  This paper, Magic In The Night, is actually Halloween designer series paper, but I thought this pattern kind of looked like fall flowers.


Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, and Pretty Peacock is not necessarily a color combination I would have put together, but once again I went with the colors in the paper and it turned out pretty well, I think.  And the small squares of paper allowed me to use up some of my smaller scraps!!



Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Magic in the Night
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Peony Dies, Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, 
Sponge Daubers, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Appointments and dinner with friends will make up the bulk of today.  I have been doing a lot of crafting from my recliner as the baseball playoffs have had most of my attention.  Even though the Cubs are not in contention, I am still enjoying the games!!  Maybe Hawkeye Football will have started by the time baseball is done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: