May 10, 2015

Butterfly Basics

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day.  Enjoy your day!!


I am so happy that Butterfly Basics and the accompanying dies made it into the new catalog for 2015-2016.   There are so many neat ideas using these products.

Once again this color scheme so reminds me of my mom and one of her spare bedroom decors.

This is a full size card, although the picture did not turn out that way!!


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive
Accessories:  Large Scallop Edgelit Die, Butterfly Thinlit Dies, Big Shot,
Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots

John and I started out the day by going out to breakfast.  Our daughter and son-in-law will be picking us up late afternoon for a supper out in Iowa City.  In between, I am planning on cutting card stock and getting things ready for tomorrow night.  It should be a great day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: