May 31, 2015

Guy Greetings

Isn't this an awesome guy card using the new Bohemain DSP?


I am not sure who to give credit to as I just snapped a quick picture of it as my friend, Luetta, was showing me what all they had made at our demonstrator friend, Susie's, house yesterday.  I do know it is going to be one of the cards everybody makes at Make-It-Monday tomorrow night!! 


Stamps:  Guy Greetings
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, Bohemian DSP
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Banner Punch

Yesterday was cold, rainy and windy, but was still a great day at the Spring Flea and Fair at the Barn.  I was amazed at the number of people that braved the weather and shopped and looked like they were having a great time.  I was tired by the time I got home, but am so glad I went.

Today I will be cutting card stock and getting everything ready for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday.  We have a large group of ladies coming.  It should be fun!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: