May 14, 2015

Teeny Tiny Wishes

My sister-in-law and I had a great time stamping yesterday.  We whipped out several graduation cards for her as she has a daughter graduating in a couple of weeks.  



Once we got the fold and flip figured out on this one, they went together VERY quickly!!  Their school colors are red, black, and white so of course we had to try one in each color.  At their graduation ceremony the girls will be wearing red gowns and the boys black so these were perfect!!

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black,  Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Neutral candy Dots, Brights Candy Dots, 
Modern Label Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine

My pre-order of new stamping products came late yesterday afternoon, so as soon as I am done rearranging my shelves, I am going to play with some new stamps!!  John is going fishing today and camping tonight and will be gone again tomorrow so I have the place to myself . . . I can stamp till the wee hours of the morning if my energy holds out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: