May 30, 2015

You've Got This

Check out this card direct from the Stampin' Up! website. I just know this stamp set is going to get a lot of use from me in the next year.  Not only do I love the flower but the sentiments are right on the money as well.



Stamps:  You've Got This
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace, Silver Metallic Baker's Twine, 
In Color Blossom Accents, AquaPainter, Glue Dots


As soon as I am done posting this I am heading back out to the Spring Flea and Fair at the Barn.  Even though it rained yesterday it was an awesome day. There is a lot of COOL stuff there.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you are given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: