May 7, 2015

Hello Life

I was a busy little stamper  yesterday, working on my breast cancer cards. Here is another one I reworked from an earlier design.  




I am so happy that this Hello Life set made it into the big catalog for the next year.  


Stamps:  Hello Life, Kinda Eclectic
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Stacked With Love DSP Stack
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today, I need to figure out what we are doing for Technique Thursday tonight and get everything cut and ready for that.  I have a couple of ideas, just need to get them finalized.  Then it is back to work on my pink and black cards!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: