May 28, 2015

Zoo Babies

Last night was my monthly stamp night with some friends, where we each bring the makings of a card. This is one of them I made last night.  I need to use Zoo Babies more often!  



Thanks, Crystal, for the awesome baby card idea.


Stamps:  Zoo Babies
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay Whisper White
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, 
Early Espresso, Hello Honey, Old Olive, 
Accessories:  Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Project Life Corner Punch, Word Window, 1/4" Silver Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday morning I went back to school for the last day of school assembly. One of the gals that was there when I started all those years ago was retiring and they were honoring her and I wanted to be there.  I debated about going, but once I got there I was so glad I went.  It was great seeing the kids and so many of the parents that were a part of my life for a lot of years!!

Today I will be getting my swap ready for a meeting on Saturday.  I won't be able to attend, because I am doing a big craft show this weekend, but am sending my swap along with a friend.  Then I will be working on another project for the craft show . . . pictures to come tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . .  make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: