May 6, 2015

Really Good Greetings

Saturday I am doing another craft show with the proceeds going to breast cancer research.  I decided to try and make a few cards with this theme. Reworking this one from one we made at Make-It-Monday a while back popped into my head right away.  You can see the original card here


I have loved this sentiment in this stamp set from the first time I laid eyes on it.  It is so absolutely true!!!!


Stamps:  Really Good Greetings
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlets, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White Baker's Twine,
(retired pink button from my "stash")

I am planning on working on more cards along this theme today.  We will have to see what all I can come up with!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: