May 12, 2015

Bootiful Occasions

I absolutely love these rain boots . . . they do remind me of Hanna!!  And they are quite appropriate for this time of year.   



This is one of the cards that everyone made last night at Make-It- Monday.  Sorry for the blurry picture . . . I took them several times and they all came out worse than this one so I gave up!!


Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions
Cardstock:  Whisper White,  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight,  
Brights  Background Collection DSP Stack
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Modern Label Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice.  When I get home I need to get my stamping table cleaned off . . . my sister-in-law is coming tomorrow and we plan on stamping the day away . . . however we will probably need more than a 12" square of space to do that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: